Play Brawl Stars on iOS
Believe me or not, Brawl Stars is already hitting the top charts in free games category in iTunes Store in Canada. SuperCell is up again with an action packed game after a long time, almost after 2 years of Clash Royale release. As usual, Brawl Stars, a SupeCell developed game has been soft launched in Canada.
So if you are from Canada, you are the luckiest to get the hands on Brawl Stars in beta version itself. But what if you are not from Canada and still want to play Brawl Stars on iPhone & iPad? Now, this is what most of the people are confused about because they actually can’t wait anymore to play Brawl Stars on their iOS devices.
But don’t you worry, we have got a 100% working method to make you play Brawl Stars iOS even if you are not from Canada. All you need is an iPhone or iPad with iOS 8.0 or latest version. Well, for Android users, there’s nothing working as of now.
So not making you wait anymore, here’s the detailed guide on how to play Brawl Stars for iOS even if you don’t belong to Canada country. Irrespective of your country, say France, Italy, United States, United Kingdom, Brazil or any other country, this simple trick works perfectly for all iOS devices running iOS 8, 9 & 10.
How to Play Brawl Stars on iPhone/iPad if you aren’t from Canada?
Follow the step by step procedure given below to get Brawl Stars working on iPhone or iPad in any country! Here you go!
#1. Eliminate the App Store’s Location Restriction
- As Brawl Stars has just soft launched in Canada and if you don’t belong to the same country, you need to bypass the iTunes’ location.
- Now create a new Apple ID by using a realistic address of Canada. You can easily get such addresses by visiting FakeNameGenerator.com website and select Canada as the country before you generate the address.
- Brawl Stars is a free game available for iOS devices. So when it seeks to payment options, select none as this game doesn’t require any payment up front. By this way, you can easily eliminate the location issue from your iOS device.
#2. Install Brawl Stars from Canada iTunes Store
- Once you sign in using above Canadian Apple ID, you will be automatically redirected to Canada iTunes Store where you can easily find Brawl Stars by searching in the search box.
- If you don’t find the game, simply follow this link to download Brawl Stars iOS directly from Canada iTunes Store.
- Install the game and follow the 3rd step below which is essential to play the game without any hassles.
#3. Use VPN to Set Canada as Your Location
- Although it isn’t necessary to use VPN, it’s always good to be safe rather than getting banned by SuperCell forever!
- Download Opera Free VPN from iTunes Store and install it on your iPhone/iPad.
- Now launch the app and select the country as Canada to bypass the location issue with perfection.
Once you complete the above given 3 steps, you are all set to play Brawl Stars on iPhone or iPad without any hassles. And don’t forget that you are now from Canada 😀
So this was the detailed guide on how to play Brawl Stars on iOS devices even if you are not from Canada. Brawl Stars Android users have to wait a bit more to get the game working on their smartphones and tablets. I will update a detailed post as soon as there’s a way out to play Brawl Stars on Android. Till then stay tuned to our blog for more updates!