Last Updated on 19th June: Nox Player 188.8.131.52 is finest of all Android emulators for PC which lets you download Android apps and games on your PC. The latest version of Nox App Player Android Emulator was released on 19th June 2020. Ever thought of playing Android games or using Android apps on your PC or laptop? If you haven’t, get ready to experience the new Android Emulator, Nox App Player!
There are many other Android emulators available online and some of them are Bluestacks (One of the BEST), YouWave, Andyroid etc. From all these, Bluestacks is considered to be the most reliable one but the interface of Nox App Player and several customization options makes it even special. Other than that, I have something very interesting for Android users.
Ever since its release in August 2015, Nox App Player has won several hearts by its exceptional hardware performance. It’s quick and gets installed in few minutes on your computer or laptop. To download Nox App Player offline or online installer, your system must have a fast internet connection. This is just to ensure that Nox app player downloading process doesn’t take much time. Before you know how to download Nox App Player on your PC/Laptop, let’s first have a look at exceptional features of this android emulator.
Features of Nox App Player
The most interesting feature of Nox Player Android emulator is that it runs on Android and is compatible with Windows 10 as well. The latest version, Nox App Player 184.108.40.206 was released on 19th June 2020 and there were many errors fixed and several features were added as well. So here’s the list of features of this badass there were many errors fixed and several features were added as well. So here’s the list of features of this badass Nox App Player offline installer:
- Google Play store is already integrated, so no need to download or integrate it again
- Just with a click, you can open unlimited multiplayer windows
- No need to download APKs if you already have it on your PC. Just drag and drop them into Nox App Player and go for it 🙂
- Customizing CPU, RAM and resolution are now possible with Nox App. Bluestacks still doesn’t give this option.
- You can easily backup the Nox data in your computer itself
- The latest update has added a button to On/Off the root mode
- Capture a picture in Nox and it will be automatically saved in your PC
- Now record videos of whatever you want in this emulator
- Operation tips also added to navigate users in a right way
- The new update of Nox app player allows you to customize the sidebar options as well
- You can also play Pokemon Go on your Windows PC or laptop.
So overall, the latest Nox App Player 220.127.116.11 version has given numerous options to enhance the user experience. Now let’s have a look at the tutorial on how to download Nox app on your PC/laptop.
Download Nox App Player for PC/Mac
To download this amazing player on your PC/Laptop with Windows 10, 8, 8.1 or 7 installed in it, you need to either select the offline or online installer of Nox App Player given right here.
Official Link for Nox Player Download
If you want the latest version of this android emulator, go for the offline installer. But if you want your player to be updated with latest releases, you can prefer online installer with gets updated automatically when added something new to it. If you are not aware of the fact that how to install Nox App Player on your PC or laptop, here is the detailed tutorial on downloading Nox App Player. Have a glimpse at the below given steps with detailed screenshots:
How to Install Nox Player on Windows 10, 8, 7?
To install it on your Windows 7, 8,10, you need to follow the below-given steps and make sure that you have the fastest of the internet connections on your system.
1. The first thing you need to do is visit the official website for Nox App Player download on PC. Else, you could simply use the above given offline/online installer links.
2. Once the downloading is completed, next step is to install it on your PC.
3. Just wait until the installation process is completed. Now click on the Start button as shown in the image given below
4. Right after that, the Nox App Player installer updates the files and stores them in your system’s hard drive
5. Once the emulator is installed completely in your PC, launch it and here’s what you will see right after that
6. If you already have a Google account on your android smartphone or any other Gmail ID, click on the Existing button, else, create a new Google account and you are all set to use Nox App Player on the go!
7. You will now see the home screen of this awesome emulator. Just click on the Google Play Store icon and you are now ready to use the Android screen on your PC
So this is how you can install and use Nox App Player on laptop or PC. Isn’t it pretty simple? I think so 😀 You can also check out our latest post on TuTuApp Download which allows you to download all paid apps & games for Free! This completes the installation process and how to use guide of the best Bluestacks alternative for PC users. Now let’s check out the detailed tutorial on how to download Nox App Player on Mac books.
Nox Android Emulator for Mac
The overall procedure to download Nox Player is pretty simple. Just follow the below process to install Nox App on your Mac books.
#1. Follow this link to download Nox App Player for Mac.
#2. As the Nox Player is a bit larger in size, it will take some time to install on your Mac book air or other models of Mac.
#3. Once the Nox App is installed on your Mac, launch it using the shortcut created on the desktop or just search for Nox App Player in the programs of Mac book.
#4. After launching Nox App on Mac, you need to sign up using your Google Account. If you are already having an account, just login using your credentials.
#5. Next step is to launch the Google Play Store on your Nox App Player Mac version and start downloading the apps or games which you love to play or use respectively!
So this is how you can download Nox Player for PC & Mac. So this is it? No! There’s something else which is very important for you to know before you download and install Nox App on your computers or laptops.
Do you know that even after following these steps your PC might not support this app player? If you don’t, you certainly are not aware of minimum system requirements to install Nox App Player. Isn’t it? But don’t worry, we have got the list of minimum system requirements to download and install this amazing android emulator. Have a look at them:
Minimum System Requirements to Install Nox Player
To download it, your PC/Laptop must have these things in it.
- 2GB RAM
- 2.2 GHz Processor
- 2.5 GB Hard disk space
- 1GB or 2GB Video memory
- Advanced graphic card for gaming purposes
So these are some basic requirements that you must check before you install Nox App Player offline installer on your PCs and laptops.
Conclusion of Nox App
If you still find it difficult to install Nox Player emulator on your PC, you can comment your queries below and we will try to respond them at the earliest. We will soon be sharing some tutorials on how to solve the errors occurred in Nox Player 18.104.22.168 today on your Windows Operating Systems or Mac books!