Nox App Player for Mac
Finally, Good News for Mac users. 😀 Nox App Player is now available for Mac. 😮 You can download the Nox App Player Mac beta version by click on below download links given in the post.
So Finally, now the Mac users can rejoice and can now play their favorite game Pokemon Go on Mac. I am well aware that many of you have been waiting for Nox App Player Mac version and finally it’s here! It has been months that developers have made this possible and the Mac users can now play their favorite game Pokemon Go. Looking at the craze of Nox Windows version, the Mac version was always on! 😛 You can also try Bluestacks for Mac if you are not comfortable with Nox.
So here’s how you can play Pokemon Go for Mac by using Nox App Player.
How to Play Pokemon Go on Mac by Using Nox App Player
There’s no major difference in Pokemon Go on Mac and Pokemon Go for PC download. All you need to do is, follow the below-given steps to play your hot favorite Pokemon Go on your Mac books:
- Download the Nox App Player Mac beta version from the above-given download button.
- Now you need to login into the Google Play store from Nox App Player right after the installation.
- If you can’t access the Play Store, you can download latest Pokemon Go APK here.
- Once the APK is downloaded completely, you can see the Pokemon Go icon on your Nox App Player home screen
- Just tap on the icon and start playing Pokemon Go on your Mac book 🙂
So these are the simple steps you need to follow to play Pokemon Go on Mac by using the best android emulator, the Nox App Player. We hope that you would love to play the most trending games on your Mac book as well by using this emulator.
Let us know in the comment section if you face any kind of problems while installing the Mac version of Nox App Player. We will solve your issues within a matter of time. So what are you waiting for? Download Nox App Player Mac beta version and start playing Pokemon Go on Mac now!