Nox App Player
Nox App player 3.7.5 is finest of all android emulators for PC which lets you download Android apps and games on your PC. Ever thought of playing android games or using android apps on your PC or laptop? If you haven’t, get ready to experience the new offline installer, Nox App Player 🙂 You can try Freedom APK if you want all crack games, coins, gems etc for FREE 😉
Take a note that Nox App Player isn’t working anymore with Pokemon Go latest version. If you want to play Pokemon Go PC, you need to download latest version of Bluestacks on your PC. You can download it by clicking on the below-given button. Pokemon Go 0.55.0 is now working fine with Bluestacks 2.5.61 😀
There are many other android emulators available online and some of them are Bluestacks (One of the BEST), YouWave, Andyroid etc. From all these, Bluestacks is considered to be the most reliable one but the interface of Nox App Player and several customization options makes it even special. Other than that, I have something very interesting for Android users. You can hack any game by installing SB Game Hacker APK on your Android devices and gain unlimited coins, powers, unlock hard levels etc.
Nox App Player Download
Ever since its release in August, Nox App Player has won several hearts by its exceptional hardware performance. It’s quick and gets installed in few minutes on your computer or laptop. To download Nox offline or online installer, your system must have a fast internet connection 😀 This is just to ensure that Nox app player downloading process doesn’t take much time. Before you know how to download Nox App Player on your PC/Laptop, let’s first have a look at exceptional features of this android emulator.
Just for Indian Users: Download YouTube Go App to Watch & Share YouTube Videos Without Internet!
Features of Nox App Player
The most interesting feature of Nox App android emulator is that it runs on Android 4.4.2 kernel and is compatible with Windows 10 as well. The latest version, Nox App Player 3.7.5 was released on 11th November and there were many errors fixed and several features were added as well. So here’s the list of features of this badass offline installer:
For Pokemon Lovers: Pokemesh Real Time Map
- Google Play store is already integrated, so no need to download or integrate it again
- Just with a click, you can open unlimited multiplayer windows
- No need to download APKs if you already have it in your PC. Just drag and drop them into Nox App Player and go for it 🙂
- Customizing CPU, RAM and resolution are now possible with Nox App Player. Bluestacks still doesn’t give this option.
- You can easily backup the Nox data in your computer itself
- The latest update has added a button to On/Off the root mode
- Capture a picture in Nox and it will be automatically saved in your PC
- Now record videos of whatever you want in this emulator
- Operation tips also added to navigate users in a right way
- The new update of Nox app player allows you to customize the sidebar options as well
- You can also play Pokemon Go on your Windows PC or laptop with the latest APK of Pokemon Go Android.
So overall, the latest Nox App Player 3.8.0 version has given numerous options to enhance the user experience. Now let’s have a look at the tutorial on how to download Nox app on your PC/laptop.
For Soccer Fans: Dream League Soccer 2017
Download Nox App Player on Your PC/Laptop
To download this amazing player on your PC/Laptop with Windows 7,8,8.1 or 10 installed in it, you need to either select the offline or online installer of Nox App Player given right here.
OFFICIAL LINKS TO NOX APP PLAYER
If you want the latest version of this android emulator, go for the offline installer. But if you want your player to be updated with latest releases, you can prefer online installer with gets updated automatically when added something new to it. If you are not aware of the fact that how to install Nox App Player on your PC or laptop, here is the detailed tutorial on downloading Nox App Player. Have a glimpse at the below given steps with detailed screenshots:
LATEST : Download POKEMON GO for PC FREE here
How to Install Nox App Player on Windows 7,8,10?
To install it on your Windows 7, 8,10, you need to follow the below given steps and make sure that you have the fastest of the internet connections on your system.
1. The first thing you need to do is visit the official website to download Nox App Player for PC. Else, you could simply use the above given offline/online installer links to download this bluestacks alternative.
2. Once the downloading is completed, next step is to install it on your PC.
3. Just wait until the installation process is completed. Now click on the Start button as shown in the image given below
4. Right after that, the Nox App Player installer updates the files and stores them in your system’s hard drive
5. Once the emulator is installed completely in your PC, launch it and here’s what you will see right after that
6. If you already have a Google account on your android smartphone or any other Gmail ID, click on the Existing button, else, create a new Google account and you are all set to use Nox App Player on the go!
7. You will now see the home screen of this awesome emulator. Just click on the Google Play store icon and you are now ready to use the android screen on your PC
So this is how you can install and use Nox App Player on laptop or PC. Isn’t it pretty simple? I think so 😀 You can also check out our latest post on TuTuApp Download which allows you to download all paid apps & games for Free! It’s also possible to unlock all stages of Asphalt Xtreme Android game by using AppVn store.
This completes the installation process and how to use guide of the best bluestacks alternative. But do you know that event after following these steps your PC might not support this app player? If you don’t, you certainly are not aware of minimum system requirements to install Nox App Player. Isn’t it? But don’t worry, we have got the list of minimum system requirements to download and install this amazing android emulator. The same goes with MEmu Emulator. Have a look at them:
Minimum Requirements to Install Nox App Player
To download it, your PC/Laptop must have these things in it.
- 2GB RAM
- 2.2 GHz Processor
- 3 GB Hard disk space
- 1GB Video memory
So these are some basic requirements that you must check before you install this emulator on your PCs and laptops. If you still find it difficult to install Nox app player for PC, you can comment your queries below and we will try to respond them at the earliest. We will soon be sharing some tutorials on how to solve the errors occurred in Nox App Player 3.7.5!